Hey! I’m an honorary redhead… I wish I had the mop to do it justice, but nonetheless, I’ll wear my new designation with pride. If you’re here from Resplendently Pedestrian, welcome. I’ll answer ResPed’s questions to celebrate my new status… here goes nothing.
1. Did your mother and father raise you? Not exactly, but don’t hold that against me. I was raised mostly by my father and KCOP channel 13 out of Los Angeles. My mother loved designer labels, clowns and vodka sours. I was unfortunately none of these things, which resulted in her failure to develop any maternal instincts whatsoever.
1a. Did this affect you in any way that’s noticable today, and are you grateful or angry that this happened this way? Well, lets see… I have an encyclopedic knowledge of film, an aversion to emotional displays, and no understanding of the female species. So, I guess not 😉 I honestly like who I became. I don’t hold any ill will toward my mother as she did what was best for her. Who can argue with that? For my part, I could be a better person or a worse… life is a crapshoot afterall.
2. Do you prefer diet sodas or the real thing? I try to avoid soda as much as possible because it is the devils urine… er, or something. If I had to choose, I’d choose the real thing over the fake stuff. Call me traditional, but if I’m going to ingest something that can melt enamel, damn it, I think whether it is diet or not is really irrelevant, no?
3. What is your easter candy of choice? Bourbon. Oh, wait. What’s the question?
4. Were you (or are you) ever afraid of anything you KNOW logically is an irrational fear. (I was afraid of vampires until I was fifteen or so, as an example.) I am afraid of clowns. Swear. They scare the beans right out of me. It might be because my father took me to a mexican circus when I was younger and they looked a lot like the clowns from a movie called Killer Clowns from Outerspace. Clowns make an excellent B movie by the way, but are a horrible way to torture a kid on a saturday afternoon in my opinion. I might also hate clowns since my mother was color blind and as such, had a great deal of difficulty putting on makeup. Of course, I might just be projecting.
5. What would your dream house look like? A lot like the Playboy Mansion surprisingly enough.
Well, I hope that sheds a little light on the man behind the curtain. Comeback and see me real soon!